|CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 IGO by OECD|
Boken delas upp i följande kapitel med både teoreti och praktiska exempel:
- The principles of learning to design learning environments
- The OECD “7+3” framework for innovative learning environments
- Learning leadership and evaluative thinking
- Transformation and change in learning ecosystems
- If there has been one lesson learnt about innovating education, it is that teachers, schools and local administrators should not just be involved in the implementation of educational change but they should have a central role in its design.
ReferensOECD (2017), The OECD Handbook for Innovative Learning Environments, OECD, Publishing, Paris, http://dx.doi.org/9789264277274-en.