- 5 nov 11.00 Open Education: What Now?
- 5 nov 15.00. Distance Education: Past, Present and Future – Overview and Foresight.
- 6 nov 13.00. Line Between Non-formal and Formal Education – Recognition and Credentialing of Learning
- 7 nov 13.00 Innovative Education – Case Studies
- 7 nov 15.30. Virtual reality
- 8 nov 13.00. Considerations for QA of e-Learning Provision
- 8 nov 15.30. New Learning Spaces to Support the EU 2020 Learning-Intensive Society
- 9 nov 13.00. How EDEN Network can Support PhD Students and Research?
This year EDEN will be proudly hosting the third year of the European Distance Learning Week (EDLW) in cooperation with the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), which will be holding its National Distance Learning Week (NDLW) in parallel with the EDEN event. During EDLW, you will have access to daily online webinars and panel sessions of expert scholars and practitioners who will present a variety of cutting edge open and online learning topics, from innovations in design to open educational research.